Thursday, November 17, 2011

New Blog

Some of you have asked about my writing. I will finally confess that I've moved that part of my blog to a new location. Please email me at turningofpaige@gmail.com if you would like the address. Fair warning: there is a lot of negative stuff over there and I understand if you don't wish to follow.

Yayas and other IRL friends,
I know you'll respect my privacy and not ask for the new location or go looking for it. I need a place that is just mine right now. Thank you for understanding.

5 comments:

  1. I imagine it's a relief to "come clean" right about now. One less thing you have to remember not to say to someone. Kiddo, I'm glad you have trusted me with your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got it. I've kind of suspected that might have been the case for a while now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi... I would love to share your journey. My email is newyearmum@gmail.com. Love to you always xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been following your journey and am amazed at the strength and grace you have posessed. Please send the link to your new blog. mfell330@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete