Monday, October 24, 2011

Pins For Greyson

That other pregnant teacher who got to take her baby home has a side business making greeting cards. One day a few weeks ago she approached me wanting to make these cards for Infant Loss Awareness Month. She even said that though it appears sometimes people forget...they don't mean to. Incredibly generous and helped me get over some of the wretched feelings I was having toward her which were not her fault.

Memorial Card for Greyson

I can help but keep thinking I should be handing out baptism invitations instead.

10 comments:

  1. I'm glad that someone at work remembers. How we wish it were baptism invitations- that would be more fair. It is a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really lovely thing that she did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was incredibly thoughtful of her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's beautiful. Thinking of you and sweet Greyson!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely of her to make these cards for Greyson. They're beautiful.

    I too wish with all my heart they had been baptism cards...

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, that card makes me all choked up.

    beautiful and still so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish they would be baptism cards too- so badly. However, I appreciate my pin and have a little thought about Greyson every time I look at it.
    I'm happy that the other teacher that took her baby home remembered the fact that you didn't get to and that resolved some of those feelings toward her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely, kind gesture. They are Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice gesture indeed. My heart still breaks for you and what should have been. It's just not fair.
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful. I wish too that it was a baptism.

    ReplyDelete