Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Stretch At School

Too much to do to be thinking about blogging or photos, but here I am taking a few moments to reclaim my sanity in this little corner of the 'net.

Stretch came with me to school today and was such a big help. She ran and carried for me doing everything I asked without complaining once even in the afternoon when we were all hot and sweaty. She completely won all my kids over. I think a few of them were ready to come home with us by the end of their time with her.

Megan Helping with First Grade

114/365

Megan Helping at School

5 comments:

  1. Aww...I love that she went to school with you! When do I get her for a student??? Should be soon, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get over how grown up she is already. How nice of her to be so helpful and its wonderful that she connected with the kids so well. I used to love going to school with my aunt at the end of the year. I hope she does too. PS missed you tonight. Glad your taking the time to do something for your self.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for her helping out! She probably felt so important! : )

    And...when am I going to be included on these little photo jaunts, ladies???? I'm beginning to think I smell!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! I wish she could come help me with the end of the year stuff at my school! I am so tired. Here's hoping we're both done soon.

    ReplyDelete