Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tigerstock

I did the ditziest thing EVER on the way to work this morning. I was thinking so hard and so fast about Sweet Pea and what Dr. A said and 555 and trying again and not trying again. I was driving but I wasn't really there. Maybe the medication had something to do with it too, I do seem to get "fuzzed out" at times. Anyway, I missed my exit off the freeway. The next exit down was closed for construction. Somehow I ended up wandering around the serious hood. I was 15 minutes late for work and felt totally foolish. Stupid overdrive brain! Stupid depression that I have to take drugs for! I'm surpised stuff like this doesn't happen more often.

My picture today is dedicated to my amazing friend MB. I went to her school to support her as she managed a huge concert for more than 400 high school students. Everything went smoothly and I could tell she was well respected and liked by all the student council kids. She handled it all with calm grace.

Hang in there MB! Sunday is coming!

31/365

4 comments:

  1. Love the photo. I have also found myself on an "unplanned" road trip - and I am not taking any meds - perhaps I should!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hate those "thinking detours"... done that plenty of times. Great photo - what an amazing thing to do a concert with so many kids xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy canoli! We actually ended up selling about 500 tickets and making about $3500 for St. Jude Children's Hospital! Woo hoo! It's 11:56, I'm here drinking my Mountain Dew and propping my feet up!
    Paige- you are awesome dear and I'm so happy you came out! Thanks for your help :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you took the "scenic route" to work. I've done that too. Should have taken some street pics while you were there. he he

    So glad you could go help out MB. I hope you enjoyed the concert too. Cool picture by the way.

    ReplyDelete