Friday, April 23, 2010

Lovely Lupron?

So I've been waiting and dreading the Lupron side effects. Here they are.... I feel GREAT! Weirdly wide awake and great! There is not a negative thought or worry in my head. I floated through the day smiling and laughing. I'm almost feeling CAREFREE! I'm feeling confident....I just know I'm going to get pregnant. One month from now I'll have life growing inside me!

It's such sweet relief from the constant doubt and worry about my infertility journey that I usually have to battle in my brain. It feels fantastic to finally be starting THE cycle. It's only day 2 of medication, I also started dexamethasone yesterday. I hope these side effects stay and the horrid ones stay away.

Is something wrong with me? I've never, ever heard of anyone with this reaction to Lupron.

7 comments:

  1. With side effects like that, I'd take it all the time!
    I am confident that your confidence is based in fact: you will get pregnant this time around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely it effects you like that! :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard of a positive side effect to Lupron, but just roll with it sister!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you're feeling so great! I'm ready for your transfer so we can experience this BFP thing together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't have too many problems with the lupron either. Glad it's going well and hope it continues to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so excited and happy for you that it's finally here! And bonus--happy side effects! Or maybe it's just you feeling so happy and carefree??

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay for good side effects. I found that with estroge too! you are getting closer to that bfp!

    ReplyDelete