My sweet kitty, Zoe, is missing. She slips outside many evenings but usually is ready to come back inside by bedtime. Two nights ago she slipped out and hasn't come back. They have been working in the fields around my house mowing, raking and baling hay. I'm worried she got run over by some of the big equipment. Or she ran away. My poor Zoe.
Update on my list of To Dos for this summer:
- enter CPUs in the board of ed website
clean up porch paint and recover chair and stool paintand hang picture ledge
- frame pictures
wash windows organize pantry
- organize and clean basement (begun)
- clean out little dresser in bedroom
sweep and clean garage
- wipe cabinets and deep scrub kitchen
- paint hallway
- figure out how to get music from ipod to new 'puter
- sell old books and CDs on Amazon (I've sold one!)
dispose of old computer and set up "new" desk area
16 or so days until possible embryo transfer. The summer is somehow passing. I must say I'm enjoying the leisurely pace of the days. Nice slow start to the days. No schedule to keep, doing what I want to do.