- enter CPUs in the board of ed website
- clean up porch
- paint and recover chair and stool
- paint and hang picture ledge
- frame pictures
- wash windows
- organize pantry
- organize and clean basement
- clean out little dresser in bedroom
- sweep and clean garage
- wipe cabinets and deep scrub kitchen
- paint hallway
- figure out how to get music from ipod to new 'puter
- sell old books and CDs on Amazon
- dispose of old computer and set up "new" desk area
Wow, I realize this list looks like I live in a pig sty. Oh well, I am pretty messy and things pile up during the school year, time to shovel out and get "in the corners" clean.
I would also like to take my special girls someplace each week.
- Butterfly House
- Kramer's Marionettes
- Magic House
- Splash City
- Drive In Movies
I have a goal of exercising at least 5 days a week. Bike ride or walk or water aerobics. I would really like to lose at least 10 more pounds before my embryo transfer in one month.
One month from today I will be turning 39. I never in my wildest dreams ever thought I'd still be childless at 39. Even when I started TTC over 2 years ago, I never thought I would be arriving at this birthday without my child in my arms. Please, please, please let me receive the greatest gift of my life in one month. Please.