Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Listen Up, Universe

Maybe it's because I had acupuncture today. :)

Or it could because I weighed in and lost another 2 pounds. (Go, ME!)

Maybe it's because I had a couple drinks at a pool party (How awesome is being a teacher with teacher friends who can have pool parties in the middle of the week?)

Probably, it's the crazy drugs I'm taking.

All my troubles seem very far away today...
I'm feeling so....high on life.

Positive that my little ones will show up.

I keep envisioning our family and the kick ass mom I will be.

I WILL BE!

Do you hear that universe?

10 comments:

  1. I love your optimism Paige!!! It's contagious - and Congrats on the weight loss - you are kicking ass!! I am proud. xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your message to the universe, and I know the universe is listening! I need to channel some of your optimism. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! You are really doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That a girl. It's true, you know - it's not some rah-rah, BS you're feeding yourself. You WILL be a mom - a great mom! So WTF not be high on that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Got that, Universe?!? Way to go, Paige!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay you!!!
    You will be a kick ass mom!!!

    ReplyDelete