Sunday, May 23, 2010

Monday Menu

Sooooo.... I ate crappy all weekend long. Really, really crappy. I don't know what happens on the weekends, it's like eating is my only way of letting loose, my only entertainment.

Here is my intended menu for tomorrow:

Breakfast: banana and milk
Lunch: Chicken noodle bowl w/ edamame, broccoli, yogurt covered raisins
Snack: granola bar
Supper: apple, peanut butter, string cheese, almonds
Snack: 1/2 little bag of m&ms

Deliberately light because I ate so, so much today and I have my grad class in the evening so I will have no time to eat a real supper.

I can't believe I'm going to do this, but I'm also intending to get up an hour early to ride my bike. No idea if I'll be able to get up that early or if it will be light enough, but I'm going to try. My coworker Amanda gets up an hour early and goes to the gym, if she can do, I can. Or at least try.

I'm hoping disclosing all this here will hold me accountable.

If getting ready to conceive doesn't inspire me to be healthier, what in the world will?

6 comments:

  1. You can do it Paige! I promised my friend I would workout after work tomorrow so I, too, hope to keep my word and remember to take my work-out clothes in tomorrow. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it!!
    It's hard though. Heck, I catch myself wanting to graze at my usual grazing times and I can't eat hardly anything. It's such a hard habit to break and I wish you all the luck and good wish in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't eaten well at all this weekend! Conceiving is definitely a motivator though. Got to get baby ready! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You go Paige! I brought my clothes for Yoga today and would love to get in some cardio afetr work. You are right, if trying to conceive isn't motivation, what is?! I do the same thing and over indulge on the weekends. Argghhh. We will do this....we will get it under control!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yogurt raisins sound SO good! I looked all over the store for them the ohter day and couldn't find any! :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a morning person & I still can't force myself to get up an hour early to work out...I get up at 5am to start with though...your menu sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete