Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Post IUI Pining

36 hours after IUI and I’ve been up and down the roller coaster of hope a thousand times. Still it is good to have hope after 3 months of eggbert not showing up at all. My instincts are telling me I’m not pregnant but it would be great if my instincts were wrong. Even though I’m attuned to every twinge, I don’t feel a thing in the nether regions…even the full feeling of the IUI has left. 13 more days of these constant thoughts….

First day back at school after vacation. Much less stressful as a reading teacher than a classroom teacher. I’m greatful everyday I was given the opportunity to make the switch. I’m very tired though. No sleep last night and 5:30 alarm this morning. Day’s not over yet, Wellness Workshop tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment